"If in other lands the press and books and literature of all kinds are censored, we must redouble our efforts here to keep them free”- (Franklin D. Roosevelt) ....

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pioneering Interviews On Historic Arab and Islamic Leaders



-->
The death of Hezbollah's Sayyed Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah(1936-2010)

In 1983, in Lebanon, I was the first writer and journalist to meet with him and had a long interview of him (photo and article in my book ‘ordalie des voix” , the same I did with others leaders in the Islamic and Arab world.
I predict trough my analysis in the book… But nobody listen, because some publishers and media (in Paris) were only aware to censoring my writing. Now, here’s the truth of mi words: all what I predicted, today is verity!

How to know the real facts of the Islamic and Arabic world?

Read my books, because it’s still relevant for today’s events…
 

No comments: